Starting a new business requires forms to be completed, and the appropriate authorities notified.
We can help with-
- Filling in the appropriate forms to confirm with HMRC your business has started
- Registration of the business for VAT purposes if needed (including a free VAT review)
- Registration of the business with HMRC as an employer or if using subcontractors
- Notifying HMRC of the need to complete a self assessment return
- Notifying HMRC of the need to complete a corporation tax return
This service would be billed at £30 ph
Business plans are an important tool for your business. They are the “founding charter” that determines the shape and direction of your business, and clarify its objectives.
After hearing you describe your business and its objectives, we will write and present your business plan.
A Business plan is very useful for, and sometimes a requirement of, lenders and investors.
Our costs would be based on an agreed fixed fee basis.